Information for International Students
US Federal Student Aid is not available to International students. We encourage you to research outside scholarships/grants or private loans for assistance. The following websites have information for international students looking for help to finance their education in the United States:
- FINAID: The Financial Aid Information Page
- American Association of University Women - Fellowships are awarded for full-time study or research to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents.
- Organization of American States (OAS) – Offers both scholarships and interest-free loans to Latin American and Caribbean students interested in studying or conducting research in the United States.
- International Financial Aid College Scholarship Search (IEFA)
- The International Research & Exchanges Board - IREX provides training, partnerships, education, research, and grant programs.
- International Student Loans.com - This website contains information on private student loan opportunities for international students with a US citizen or permanent resident as co-signer.
International Students may also be eligible for Institutional Aid at BGSP. Please contact the Director of Financial Aid for information about current opportunities, or check the Scholarships section on the Types of Aid page.